Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

countdown for spm result

stupid..
the window chinese system got some problem..
so i cant type chinese word now
:( sad


i felt tat type chinese word are better than english..
more suit me and it's easier to understand..
btw it's MORE easy to write out my feeling..
(coz i know my grammar got alot mistake =X )


SPM result will be released tomorrow !!!
i am so nervous now >.<
i scare i cant get my target..
n my sense tell me that my result might be bad :(
coz i done not reli well during the exam..
so how..
it's pass.........T_T


i want to meet my buddy..
n ofcoz i wan to find my beloved teacher !!!
n tanah putih..finally i m back :)
4 months didt step in smk tanah putih..
it's tat remain the same ?
tmr shall hv a look..hehe..
i miss my school vr much..


let's countdown..
10 hours 24 minutes from now..

9 comments:

  1. finally im da 1st who leave comment ? kakaka..
    good luck ya xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hayah become the second liao ....zzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. 等你的好消息哦!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best tmr....
    A's are waiting for you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 别担心那么多哦...
    祝你一切顺利!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha ...don;t worry much ...
    all will be ok...^^
    i give u power ~~~~@@>>>

    ReplyDelete
  7. how's the result? sure very good rite?
    u so clever~

    ReplyDelete
  8. 成绩拿了没?等你消息哦`~~加油!

    ReplyDelete