Search This Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2008

my new blogger

:)

nice to meet u all..
recently saw many of my friend is having their blog..
so i am trying to create a blog as my world !
although before tis i was create many blog..
i will try to maintain tis blog as well as i can..
xD

i have been create a name !
it's sweeney !
as you all know i have many net name..
酸甜巧克力 n bla bla bla..

hehe..
whatever la..
this blog is writing about my life~

i have been used many time to beautify my blog..
so how about this look?
i will continues to search about it ya..
and i like the main picture in my blog !

welcome to walk into my 人生旅途。。

4 comments:

  1. haha...u dy open how many blog le o...lol
    any where...hope to c ur next post...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea lar..i open many blog b4 de ma..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Influence by me ar = = i also got blog de wor.. haha..

    Keep up the good work, i will give comment whenever i have any =)

    sweeney sweeney... haha.. call shuang =x=x

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea...c u all many ppl got own blog ma..

    ReplyDelete