Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2008

L I F E

oh ya..
tat's me..

..life..
full wif spunky..
but yet..
full wif hurt..

always smile n lough..
always down n cry..
always angry n abuse..

emotional me !

there are challenges around me..
around my life..
around my emotion..
around my mind..

i have been tired to face everything..
it's tat too hard for me to care on?
i m wasting many time for many thg..
for u..
for me..
for homework..
for activities..
n ofcoz
for my stupid annoying minded !
who can guide me for my future?
who can lend me ur hand?
who can always be my side?
nobody..
jz myself..
come on..phaik san..
go well up to bridle..

say NO to FEAR !
say
NO to TROUBLE !
n
say YES to cheer !

1 comment:

  1. lol..pass by
    like writing poem like tat -.-
    got talent...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete